We may make changes to this Agreement and the Service from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons, including indicating changes or legal requirements, new features, or changes in business practices. The latest version of this Agreement will be sent to the Service under Settings and Ge dev-twinger2.pantheonsite.io, and you should always check for the latest version. The most recent version is the active version. If the change involves a noticeable change in your rights or obligations, we will notify you at least 30 days prior to that change (unless we do so under applicable law) in reasonable ways, which may include notice of service or email. If you continue to use the app after the change has taken effect, you agree to the updated agreement.
You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on Twinger2 and use the Service. By creating an account and using the app, you should also ensure that:
you can create a binding contract with Twinger2,
you are not a person prohibited from using the Service under United States law or any other applicable law (for example, you do not appear on the Special Orders list in the U.S. Treasury or face any similar restriction),
you will be bound by this Agreement and all local, national, national and international laws, regulations, and
you have never been convicted of rape or a crime (or similar crime), a sexual crime, or any other crime involving violence, and you do not need to register as a sex offender in any state register.
3. Your Account.
You are responsible for the privacy of your login credentials that you use to sign up for Twinger2, and you are solely responsible for all activities that take place under those terms. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please contact us immediately.
4. Service Conversion And Termination.
Twinger2 is always trying to improve the Service and bring you more functionality that you will find attractive and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time and remove some features, and if these actions do not affect your rights and obligations, we may not give you notice before taking them. We may also suspend the service entirely, where we will notify you in advance unless underlying circumstances, such as security or concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in the “Settings” in Service. However, if you are using a third-party payment account such as the Apple App Store or iTunes Store, as it works (“App Store”) or Google Play Store, you will need to manage your in-app purchases with that account to avoid additional costs. . . Twinger2 may terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes you have violated this Agreement. In such a termination, you will not be entitled to a refund upon purchase.
Citizens of the Republic of Korea, unless we assume that (i) giving notice is prohibited by law (for example, where giving notice may violate applicable laws, regulations, or directives from regulatory authorities or jeopardize further investigations by the controlling authority) or (ii) any notice, persons Third parties, Twinger2, and / or our organizations (for example, when we inform you of your use of the Service), we will notify you immediately without delay.
After your account is terminated, this Agreement will be terminated, provided that the following provisions apply to you and Twinger2: Section 4, Section 5, and Sections 12 to 19.
5. Security; Your Interactions With Other Members.
While Twinger2 tries to foster a member’s sense of humor through features such as duplicate entries that allow members to speak only after they have both shown interest in each other, Twinger2 is not responsible for the conduct of any member present or out of service. You agree to be careful about all communications with other members, especially if you decide to contact the service or meet in person. Additionally, you agree to review and follow Twinger2’s Safety Tips before using the app. You agree that you will not disclose your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account details), or phone or send money to other members.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUR WILL WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE INSTITUTION DOES NOT PROVIDE A MESSAGE OF MEMBERS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ANY PART OF THE MEMBERSHIP OF ITS MEMBERSHIP. Boat DOES
6. Rights Twinger2 Offers You.
Twinger2 grants you a personal, global, unpaid, unrestricted, non-refundable, non-refundable, and not limited license to access and use the Service. This license is only intended to allow you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Service as intended by Twinger2 and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree to disagree:
- use the Service or any other Content Content Service for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- copy, modify, transfer, construct any copyrighted works, use, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trademarks, trademarks, or other intellectual property, content or information available through the Service without Twinger2 pre-written permission.
- state or state that any statements you make are approved by Twinger2.
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search / retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process of access, retrieval, index, “data mine”, or in any other way to produce restructuring or blocking the design or delivery of the service or its content.
- use the Service in any way that may interfere with, disrupt or adverse the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise endanger the security of the Service.
- repair articles or use other identifiers to hide the source of information transmitted to the Service.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Twinger2’s prior written permission.
- use meta tags or codes or other devices that contain any reference to Twinger2 or the Service (any trademark, trade name, service mark, Twinger2 logo or slogan) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
alter, modify, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, understand, compile or disassemble any part of the Department, or cause others to do so.
- use or upgrade any third-party applications that may interact with the Service or the content of other members or information without our written permission.
- use, access, or publish the Twinger2 application interface without our written permission.
- research, scan or test the vulnerability of our service to any system or network.
promote or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
Twinger2 may investigate and take any legal action available to respond to illegal and / or unauthorized use of the service, including termination of your account.
Any software we provide can automatically download and install updates, updates, or other new features. You can modify this download automatically with your device settings.
7. Rights Granted To Twinger2.
By creating an account, you give Twinger2 a global, transferable, licensed, non-sovereign, copyrighted and licensed right to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, modify and distribute authoritative information to third parties such as Facebook, and other information you send, upload, display or make available (in partnership, “posts”) to the Service or forward to other members (collectively, “Content”). A tender license for your content will not be exclusive, unless the Twinger2 license will apply exclusively in respect of services available through the use of the service. For example, Twinger2 will have a special license to take service screenshots that include your content. In addition, in order for Twinger2 to block the use of your content outside of the service, you authorize Twinger2 to do so in connection with the abuse of your Content taken from the Service by third parties or third parties. This includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c) (3) (e.g., DMCA Disclaimer Notices) on your behalf if your content is collected and used by third parties outside the Service. Our licensing of your content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws relating to the protection of personal data to the extent that any content containing personal information as defined by those rules) and is designed for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving. . You agree that any content you place or authorize to put on the Service may be viewed by other members and may be viewed by any person who has visited or participated in the Service (such as people who may receive shared Content from other Twinger2 members).
You agree that all the information you submit when creating your account, including the information sent from your Facebook account, is accurate and true and you have the right to post content on the service and license to Twinger2 above.
You understand and agree that we may review or update any content you post as part of the service. We may remove any content, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion that violates this Agreement or that would damage the reputation of the service.
When you communicate with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that the conduct of one of our customer service representatives or other employees at any time is threatening, harassing, or annoying, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately.
By considering Twinger2 allowing you to use the Service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and third-party partners may place ads on the Service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to Twinger2 regarding our Service, you agree that Twinger2 may use and share such feedback for any purpose without charge.
Please be informed that Twinger2 can access, store and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law, by entering into an agreement with you, or in good faith that such access, retention or disclosure satisfies legal interests, including: (i) legal; (ii) enforcing the agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any content infringes the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your customer service requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or any other person.
8. Community Rules.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or harmful purpose
- use the Service to damage Twinger2
- violates our Community Guidelines, as are regularly updated.
- spam, solicit money or defraud any members.
- make any person or organization or post pictures of another person without their permission.
- bully, “stalk”, intimidation, beating, harassing, abusing or insulting any person.
- submit any content that infringes or infringes on the rights of any person, including advertising rights, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contractual right.
- post any content that is hateful, threatening, sexually explicit or sexually explicit.
- post any content that promotes violence; or contains nudity or openness or liberal violence.
- post any content that promotes discrimination, prejudice, hatred or harm of any kind to any party or individual.
- request passwords for any purpose, or personal identification information for commercial or illegal purposes from other members or to disseminate personal information without their consent.
- use another member’s account, share an account with another member, or keep more than one account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have permission.
Twinger2 reserves the right to investigate and / or terminate your account without refunding any purchases if you violate this Agreement, misuse the Service or behave in a manner that Twinger2 deems unfair or illegal, including actions or communications that take place or are closed.
9. Other Member Content.
Although Twinger2 reserves the right to review and delete content that violates this Agreement, such content is the sole responsibility of the sender, and Twinger2 cannot guarantee that all content will comply with this Agreement. If you see content in the service that violates this agreement, please report it within the service or through our contact form.
Usually. From time to time, Twinger2 may offer in-store products and services (“in-app purchases”) through the App Store, Google Play Store, network billing, direct Twinger2 billing or other Twinger2-approved payment platforms. If you choose to make in-app purchases, you will be notified that you have verified your purchase with an active payment provider, as well as your payment method (either your card or third party account such as Google Play Store or App Store) (your “Payment Method”) will be charged for purchases. of the application at the prices shown to you for the service (oy) you have selected and any sales or similar taxes that may be placed on your payments, and authorize Twinger2 or a third party account, as applicable, to charge you.
Automatic update; Automatic card payment
If you purchase an automated subscription from time to time with in-app purchases, your payment method will continue to be billed by subscription until you cancel. After your initial commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will continue automatically for the same period, at the price you agreed upon when you signed up. Your card payment details will be stored and used for automated card payments in accordance with the Agreement.
Opposition to a prepaid payment should be directed to customer support if you have been directly charged by Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2Twinger2 or a valid third-party account such as the App Store. You can also object by contacting your bank or payment provider, who can provide additional information about your rights and applicable time limits. You may unconditionally withdraw your consent to automatic credit card payments at any time by going to Settings on Twinger2 or the appropriate third party account, but be notified that you are still obliged to pay any outstanding amounts.
If you want to change or disconnect your subscription, you will need to sign in to your third-party account (or Settings on Twinger2, if applicable) and follow the instructions to disconnect or cancel your subscription, whether you have deleted your account or us. of Twinger2 from your device. Deleting your account on Twinger2 or removing the Twinger2 app from your device does not terminate or cancel your subscription; Twinger2 will keep all charges charged on your payment method until you cancel or cancel your subscription to Twinger2 or a third party account, as applicable. If you cancel or cancel your subscription, you can use your subscription until the end of your current subscription period, and your subscription will not be renewed after your current expiration.
Additional terms apply if you pay Twinger2 directly with Your Payment Method. If you pay Twinger2 directly, Twinger2 can correct any payment errors or errors that occur whether you have requested or received payment. If you start paying back or otherwise change the payment made with your Payment Method, Twinger2 can terminate your account immediately at its discretion.
You can edit your Payment Method information by visiting Twinger2 and going to Settings. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Details details, terminate or cancel your subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue charging the Payment Method, as it may be reviewed. This may result in a change in your payment dates. In addition, you authorize us to receive expiration dates for renewal or replacement of your credit or debit card card numbers as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. Your payment terms will be based on your payment method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card provider or other Payment Payment provider of your choice. If you live outside the United States, you agree that your payment to Twinger2 will go through MTCH Technology Services Limited.
Material. From time to time, you may purchase or obtain a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-binding, and removable license to use “material”, which may include tangible products or “coins” or other units exchanged within the Service for tangible products (collectively, “Real Items”). Any physical balance shown in your account is not a real-world balance or reflects any stored value, but rather estimates the size of your license. Material does not receive refunds, however, the license granted to the material will be terminated subject to the terms of this Agreement, upon which Twinger2 ceases to provide the Service or your account is closed or terminated. Twinger2, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge a right to access or use the material and may move the material with or without charge. Twinger2 can manage, control, control, modify or delete material at any time. Twinger2 will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that Twinger2 exercises any such rights. Material can only be used with the service. ALL THE PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF PERFORMED ITEMS IS PERMANENT AND CANNOT BE RETURNED. Provision of real estate for use in the Service is a service that starts immediately upon receipt of your purchase of such material. YOU AGREE THAT THE INSTITUTION IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE RETURNS WITH RESPECT FOR LIVING MATERIALS FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY MONEY OR PAYMENT FOR ACTIVITIES
11. Notice And Procedure For Making Claims For Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your work was copied and sent to the service in a manner that infringes copyright, please submit a reduction request using the here
If you contact us about alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- an electronic or portable signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright interest holder;
- a description of the copyrighted work you want that claims to have been infringed;
- an indication that the cause of the infringement is found in the Service (and that description must be sufficient enough to allow us to receive the alleged suspicion);
- your contact details, including address, phone number and email address and ownership of the copyright owner;
- a statement written by you that you have a strong belief that the use of the contrary is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement made by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information above your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Twinger2 will terminate the recurring accounts of violators.
12. To Free Oneself.
The Twinger2 offers BASIS “as your” EXPERIENCE “Free” and frequency according to the LAW efficient, giving WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, OR IT, installation, STATEMENT OR IS with respect to the integration OF (therein), including, WITHOUT restrictions prescribed, ANY WARRANTY satisfaction SIGNS, SALE, SUITABLE PERFORMANCE OR PERFORMANCE. THE INSTITUTION DOES NOT RECOGNIZE OR WARN THAT (A) THEIR SERVICES ARE DAMAGED, AVOIDED OR ERRORS FREE, (B) ANY DISTRIBUTIONS OR ERRORS OF THE SERVICE WILL BE REMOVED, OR (C) ANYTHING IS ANYTHING ELSE.
The archive does not require any responsibility for any content that means you or another member or posts of a third party, which you post or receive through that service. ANY DOWNLOAD DOWNLOADS OR OTHER PROVISIONS USED BY THE SERVICE ARE AVAILABLE PERSONALLY THROUGH YOUR PERIOD AND RISK.
13. Third Party Services.
The service may contain ads and promotions provided by third parties and links to other websites or resources. Twinger2 is not responsible for the availability (or unavailability) of external websites or resources. If you choose to associate with third parties who have been made available through our service, the terms of that group will govern their relationship with you. Twinger2 is not liable or liable for the terms or actions of any third party.
14. Limitations Of Responsibility.
FULL perfect OKUVUMELWE LAW efficient, it will not happen LOOKING sponsored, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS licenses or be responsible for the service in ALL, NGOKUQHELEKILEYO, functionality, NGOKUQHELEKILE, LIFE, LIFE, by interests, whether directly or incorrectly, or no data LOSS, USE , GOODWILL, OR ANOTHER LOSSABLE LOSSES, WHICH AFFECTS YOU: (I) YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ACCESS TO OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, (II) BEHAVIOR OR CONTENTS, INCLUDING ANY CONTROL, OR ANY CONTRACTS; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR CHANGE OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF THE INSTITUTION IS ADVISED ON THE POSSIBLE CONDITION OF JEALOUSY. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR A TWINGER2 CENTER TO INCLUDE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS REGARDING SERVICE DELIVERED OVER A LOT OF MONEY PAID, IF ANY, IFNESH
SOME RULES OF LIVING DO NOT ALLOW THE RELEASE OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGE, SO SOME OF ALL THE RELEASES AND LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15.Mediation, Separation Of Action, And Judge Waiver.
With the exception of members residing within the EU or the European Economic Area and other areas where it is prohibited by applicable law:
- Specific mechanisms for resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach of this Agreement) or the Service shall be the RESPONSIBILITY of a JAMS dispute under JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures, unless otherwise modified by our Partnership procedures. The only exception to arbitration is that either party has the right to file a counterclaim against the competent jurisdiction of the appropriate jurisdiction, or, if arbitrarily, the respondent party may request that the dispute continue to substantially substitute the court if the claim is within the jurisdiction of the small claims court. If an application to proceed to a minor litigation is made before a mediator is appointed, the arbitration will be closed by administration. If an application to continue in a small claims court is made after a mediator has been appointed, the arbitrator will decide whether the dispute should remain in arbitration or decided in a small claims court. Such arbitration shall be made by written representations only, unless you or Twinger2 choose to exercise the right to an oral hearing before the Mediator. However, whether you choose to arbitrate or a small claims court, you agree that you will not under any circumstances initiate, or retain, or engage in litigation with the Company for any class action, class arbitration, or any other action that is or is in progress against Twinger2.
- By using the Service in any way, you agree to the mediation agreement above. By doing so, YOU ARE GIVING YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to prove or defend any claims between you and the Company (other than matters that may be referred to a small claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTION OF THE CLASSROOM OR IN OTHER GROUNDS. If you file a claim with Twinger2 outside the small claims court (and Twinger2 does not request that the claim be transferred to a small claims court), your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, NOT a Judge OR Judge, and the arbitrator will decide all claims and all matters relating to dispute resolution. You have the right to a fair hearing before a mediator. The arbitrator may generally grant any relief that the court may make, including the ability to hear a convincing motion (which may include an objection based on the parties ‘appeal, and a conviction based on the parties’ pleadings and evidence submitted), but you should be aware that arbitration is usually simpler and more formal. Decisions of the arbitrator are applicable to the court and may be reversed by the court for prescribed reasons. For details on the mediation process, see Our Mediation Procedures.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any continued enforcement, modification, or waiver of the arbitration award, may be instituted in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason which is deemed not binding, any claims against the Company (other than civil court actions) may be instituted only in state or state courts in Dallas County, Texas. In this way you consistently allow the authority of those courts for such purposes.
16. Executive Act.
For members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area or elsewhere where our arbitration agreement is prohibited by law, the laws of Texas, USA, other than the conflict of laws of Texas, shall apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service. Apart from the above, the Mediation Agreement in Section 15 above will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. To avoid any doubts, the election law governing Texas will not replace any mandatory consumer protection laws in those areas.
Except for members of the EU or European Economic Area who can lodge claims in the country of residence in accordance with applicable law and without claims that may be properly lodged with a competent claims court, all claims arising out of or related to this agreement, service, or your relationship with Twinger2 for any reason not included in mediation will only be prosecuted in state or state courts in Dallas County, Texas, USA You and Twinger2 agree to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Texas Province and withdraw any claim that such courts are unfair.
18. Paid By You.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to protect, protect and hold the harmless Twinger2, our affiliates, and their officers, directors, agents, and our employees against all complaints, claims, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and costs, including between attorney’s fees for, resulting in, or in connection with in any way your access to or use of the Service, your content, or your breach of this Agreement.
19. General Agreement; Other.